Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Why

I'm working with MY POWER MALL because of the economy. When stock market dropped so did my in come. We are making it but it's as tight as a rusty bolt on the Titanic.

I aslo have a grandson who is going to have to have an operation on his leg and we have got to find a way to help pay for it. It won't be easy but God will be there to help us.

MPM was introduced to me by one of my link partners I exchanged links with on my web site. I jump at the chance about 19 months ago.

I have went through 2 Boot Camps learning how to operate my own mall. I have learned a lot but I know I need to learn a lot more.

What I like about MPM is the fact that I can make money but at the same time i'm helping CHANGE THE WORLD while doing it. Corperate doesn't take all the money fron the malls. A large portion of it goes to charities around the world. I may not be able to give much but with mine and all the other WORLD CHANGERS we can make a huge difference.

I like the fact that a NON PROFIT ORG. can have a MALL for free. This way they can get started without having to put up any money that needs to be used somewhere else.

Where do you get the most support? Like me you probably get it from your family. Well let me welcome to the FAMILY of MY POWER MALL. Here we help each other when we run into road blocks and dips. All you have to do is hollor and someone will be there to help you. I have had to call on a couple of ladies, (Tess, and Susan) several times and they always pulled me out of the ditch.

There is so much more I could say about MPM but I think you can get the picture of why I believe in MPM.

Has this blog enlightened you about MPM? I hope so, but if you don't like it or I need to add something let me know. I'm not a great writer but I try to let my feelings be known. If you have something good to say great, if it is something BAD that's even better because you can help me and my blog do a better job of talking to you.


Take care and Hug Your Family Tomorrow May Be To Late.

Phillip West

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart Phillip.

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great desire to build a business and help others too!!

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed this is your longest blog. Is that because you enjoyed writing about MPM?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Phillip;
    Great blog, you don't know how much I enjoy hearing your wonderful Texas drawl when we are on the clinic calls. I am from a little town called Llano, Texas near Lake Buchanan, in the hill country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phillip,
    I can see how and why you MPM so much. There is so much to be gained while helping others. Continue good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. I hope that through MPM you will meet all your goals. Thank you also for being part of the World Changer Group

    ReplyDelete