Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 19 and getting close.

Ho Ho Ho said the jolly fat man. That should be all of our attitudes also. Find the bright spot every day, the gloomy ones will try to take over.

Enjoyed the call tonight, we will still have to keep in touch after this. I still think the LADIES did a great job. (I'll use the term ladies in a loose manner) Smile it's doesn't hurt I promise.

Got my contacts today and had a great time doing it. It sure makes the day go faster when you are enjoying yourself. I could tell you a whole bunch of details but they are not as important as doing what you said you would do.

Thanks again everyone for your kindness you have shown me and letting me be a part of this Boot Camp.

Hug your loved ones and tell them how much you love them.

Sleep tight

Phillip

1 comment:

  1. Is Santa nearby?

    Ho! Ho! Ho!

    Yep, Phillip. We'll keep in touch and I'll locate you on Facebook.

    Hi to Minnie, and thank you for all your kind and supportive words, and your desire to always endeavor to "build someone up".

    ReplyDelete