Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 20 Last Day of Boot Camp

Well we made it threw the Boot Camp and no one seems to have any lasting effects. It was tough at times but the good times more than made up for it.

Had a trying day, wound up buying a new pick up. Traded my old 1985 Ford F250 with over 500,ooo miles on it. But couldn't turn down the $4500.00 the cash for clunkers offered.

Got my contacts today and did a few follow up calls before we went to Midland.

This is short and sweet, I'm tired and my head hurts so I am calling it quits for tonight.

Thank all of you for being a part of the Boot Camp.

Hug your loved ones.

Phillip

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Phillip~~~

    Hope you're feeling outright Wonderful This Day, Saturday, after a great evening's rest.

    What kinda truck did you replace your F250 with?

    Hi to Minnie ~~

    ReplyDelete