Monday, July 13, 2009

Day #1 Off to a fast pace.

Well we got started this morning with a bang. It was nice listening to everyone share their ideas and hopes. All in all I think everyone is looking for the same thing, sign up WORLD CHANGERS.

I had to get out and get in the heat today to get my 5 leads. It was 102 and no signs of it cooling off any. I was at the Town & Country when a van load of ladies pulls up for a pit stop and a cold drink.

There were 10 of them and I was able to get 5 of them to talk about MPM. I was able to get some names and e mail address from them and 1 phone #.

Their sponsor was hurrying them along so they wouldn't be late for their meeting. They still had a 100 miles to go.

Looking forward to working with all the team members. We have a great bunch of Boot Campers.

Good night sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

4 comments:

  1. Phillip,

    I can see you now sweet talking those ladies - you are so easy to have a conversation with I am surprised they didn't blow off the last 100 miles to stay with you. Thanks for battling the heat to get the job done:)

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, ;-). I agree. And, all 10 of 'em oughta been fighting each other to get Phillip's biz cards. After all, travel = spending money and spending money = shopping. All they needed was their VISA or AMEX Gift Card and they'd have earned money their entire trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you, Phillip. I am certain that all your dreams will come true with all the hard work you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phillip,

    I'm so glad you've jumped into the adventure again. Keep getting people in front of the presentation and you will accomplish all the goals you have for yourself. I believe in you, and your huge heart, TOTALLY!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete