Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 2 Busy, Busy for an old man.

Day 2 got off to a fast start. Tuesday is the day I strip the bed and wash the sheets and vacum the house. All went well and I got mine and the neighbors yard mowed before poisoning some weeds.

Got 1 lead at the bank today, a lady that was visiting a friend in town. Got 2 at the Rankin Drive in , both were girls in college. #4 was a local lady that wasn't to sure about what was going on. I told her i would be there to help her in anyway I could, that she had people ready to help her anytime.

Got #5 at the Town and Country Drive in. Avery nice lady from Houston.

Then things got a little sticky. A lady from New Mexico sure put a damper on things. She was a MPM member at some time and was very unhappy with it. She let it be known in a very frank way. Never gave me her name so we could find out how to make her happy with MPM.

All of you have a great night.

Put the hugs on your loved ones.

Phillip

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are still making your contacts even though you told me you had already spoken to everyone in your small town. I also loved how you handled the upset woman from New Mexico. I hope she does contact you to take another look so we can help her out too.

    Thanks for all that you do,

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phillip,

    Another great day for you - including talking to the unhappy person. I wish with all my heart that every single member was happy with their MPM experience but I know that is impossible. Your responding to her with caring and compassion was perfect. Thank you!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete