Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 14 and still moving forward.

Not to bad a day. Had to do some yard work, then do had a few (HONEY) do'e I had to take care of. Fixed a water leak at the motel today.

Worked on a lawn mower today an d put an owe, owe in one of my fingers. Cutting a bolt and hack saw blade broke and I caught my finger on the end of it. I will probably live and tell about it another day.

Got my leads today when I had to go to Crane to get the parts to fix the water leak. People were in a fairly receptive mood today. Like always you have some who are not interested in anything.

Put a hug on your loved ones.

Phillip

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you got your finger all cut up, Phillip. Hope Minnie got to give you a few feel better kisses, even if you're tough and will heal in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete