Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 5 One Long Buggar

We traveled to B. W. to se minnie's brother today. Had to carry the spoiled dog with us.

Stopped in Millersview and cleaned NMinnie's parents cementry lots. Got to B. W. and wenr to see her brother. Sure has gone down hill in last 60 days.

AS I HAVE SAID BSFORE HUG YOUR LOVD ONES EVERY DAY.

Got my 5 leads today, 1 in San Angelo, I in Millersview , and 3 in B. W. The B. W.'s were all in a cafe.

Sorry it is short but sweet but I am ready to call it quits for the day. Please tell your loved ones how much you love them.

Phillip

2 comments:

  1. So glad you've arrived safely, Phillip. Hugs to you and Minnie, and our best to Minnie's brother . . . I know it's a tough and painful situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first week! I am trying to catch up with all my fellow boot campers blogs. Have a great Day! Keep up the great Job!
    So glad you are in the boot camp again,Phillip.Love listening to you on the calls.

    ReplyDelete