Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 4 Full of Suprises

Day 4 was alright. I got my 5 contacts without to much trouble.

I invited two couples over to our home to watch the video. They both showed up and we talked for awhile then watched the video.

One couple was espically interested in the program. They had tried different home based business but were well pleased with MPM. They thought it would be a great fit for his DAD who is retired and needing more income.

We talked about putting their son under them and building the team under him so he can have a college fund.

I picked up my other 3 contacts at Town & Country.

Everyone have a great night and get ready to sign up people tomorrow.

Phillip

2 comments:

  1. Phillip~~
    I love how you're makin' the rounds in town. You're inspiring to me ;-).

    Travel safely on your trip to see Minnie's brother.

    I know you will get many contacts while you are on this trip. It's sometimes just the way it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phillip,

    I'm wondering if you are taking the final step and offering to help people sign up right there. It sounds like the couple was ready to take the next step so I'm curious why it didn't happen. Don't hesitate to go online with them right then to sign up as a World Changer, help them position their son, and then also make their first purchase.

    You do such a fabulous job making the connection so I'm wondering if seeing it through is where your struggle is...

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete