Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 10 Great Day

Went to a friends funeral today, couldn't cry for him. I was proud the Good Lord carried him home. He was in such pain that life wasn't worth carring on.

Great day other than that, lots of sunshine and a gentle breeze. Had to do some honey do's today, gonna hide out tomorrow.

They were having court today so I went up to see if I could find someone to talk to. Got there before they got started and talked to a few people. Went back after their lunch break and did a little more talking. Finally got my contacts for the day then it was time for the funeral.


have a great night.

Phillip

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and Minnie as you mourn the loss of your friend; I do know the bittersweet feelings you've got. May God Bless his soul.

    Clever idea, Phillip, going to the courthouse to talk to folks . . . and to go back! Have a blessed weekend ;-).

    ReplyDelete